Unlike Mr. bin Laden, the blogger was not operating from a remote location. It turns out he is a 21-year-old American named Samir Khan who produces his blog from his parentsâ€™ home in North Carolina, where he serves as a kind of Western relay station for the multimedia productions of violent Islamic groups.
Okay, these questions are ones I know won’t be answered, but I’ll do it anyway:
- Why is this enemy supporter not in jail or worse?
- Why is the NYT spending time on him?
- Why are his parents supporting him?
- Who else in NC originally from Saudi Arabia and then Queens should we know about?
- At what point is the “…and domestic” supposed to kick in here?
- Why is it that private citizens like those at Jawa have to do this work by themselves?
2 Responses to “Enemies, Foreign And Domestic”
Trackback URL for Enemies, Foreign And Domestic: