I seem to have jumped into a very nice place. After a few weeks of rain, it`s a beautiful day here, and it`s my birthday, so it is time to go outside and call my betrothed. I will post once I get home in about three days.
While I work, a glimpse of what`s to come.
- My friend returns from a human rights convention in Paris with some trenchant insights and some philosophic questions for which I have no easy answer. Connections to China and Islamism to follow somehow.
- Comments on Lee Harris´ great book, Civilization And Its Enemies.
- Assuming I can travel there, an Art Nouveau exhibit.
- What an IPC is and how it works.
- How roomy a HiP helicopter is.
Okay. Enough for now. More later…
2 Responses to “Still On TAD”
Trackback URL for Still On TAD: